Happy Saturday, my friends! It's rainy and dreary here today in Missouri but here in the bright studio I continue to play with all the spring colors...
The March Thread Club, I hope, was a cheerful and bright addition to your stash.
The ten new colors this month are (from left to right):
- Mint Macaron (a semi-solid light mint)
- Lemongrass (a pale yellow semi-solid with just the tiniest inclination toward green)
- Bunny Nose (a cool light pink)
- Sherbet (a pale orange that reminds me of Circus Peanuts!)
- Flamingo (a bright salmon with tonal variegation)
- Wisteria (lavender with hints of more violet variegation)
- Calliope (my favorite, a blend of pale blue, lavender and mint)
- Leprechaun (a bright springy green with hints of gold)
- Verbena (a cool pale green)
- Miami (a saturated fuchsia)
For those who are subscribed to the 5-skein club, colors included Miami, Flamingo, Wisteria, Verbena and Leprechaun.
The 3-skein subscribers received Miami, Wisteria and Verbena.
All of the new colors will be available to purchase in the shop soon! In the meantime, I have enjoyed seeing people break into their skeins already and post WIPs including some of these new shades. Don't forget to use the #colourandcotton tag on Instagram for us to see your work, or join our Colour and Cotton Stitchers Facebook group!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend - it's back to fabric club preparations for me!